Sunday, September 16, 2012

I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home



This shirt is so true for little G. She LOVES her daddy.  She can often be heard walking around the house calling at the top of her lungs "Daaa!" whether he is home or not.


Though it's been hard for me not to really spend time with her, I have loved seeing her with her daddy.  I always knew Nic was such a good daddy, but being able to be on the "outside" and see him spend time with our daughter has been so special for me.

I can see how much he loves G (and how much she really has him wrapped around her finger) and how much she loves her daddy.  I love seeing him prepare her food and change her diapers.  Getting her dressed for the day (some outfit choices have been questionable-to which he has replied "I'm in charge". . .haha). I love seeing him creating memories with her.  I love seeing G eat up every moment that she is spending with her daddy.


I love seeing Nic be a daddy and I can't wait to bring more children into our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...