Friday, September 14, 2012

Falling In Love

My wonderful hubby!  Isn't he handsome?  Hubba! Hubba!<3

I am falling in love with this man more and more each day, especially this last week.  Nic is a wonderful husband-the best a girl could ask for.  He is also a FABULOUS dad to our little G.  Sure I get jealous because she would much rather cuddle with her daddy more than with mommy, but that just means she has learned and knows how much her daddy loves her and, honestly, how much more fun he is than mommy (only daddy tosses her in the air and takes her for rides on the four wheeler).

Nic has done so much for our little growing family the last week-taking care of G, taking care of me, cooking meals, doing dishes, doing laundry, cleaning, waking up with G in the middle of the night (she doesn't usually do this, but I think this last week has been hard for her as well), working hard to grow his business, working hard looking for a second job-the list could just go on and on.  My husband has reminded me of all the reasons I fell in love with him.

I've always said that our journey through infertility has brought us closer together as a couple, and that is not more true than now.  Nic doing everything for me has reminded me that no matter what happens in our life, that I can depend on him and he is there for me and G.  He will be there to support us.

No matter the results of our IVF cycle, I am again grateful for being on this journey with my wonderful, handsome husband.

I love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...