Saturday, September 29, 2012

Defriending



It has recently come to my attention some friends have deleted me or blocked me from Facebook (I have only learned this because friends of friends have told me) because I'm sharing too much of my life.  To that, I just laugh.

This is MY story.  You don't have to like it and you don't have to read it.  Truth be told, I really don't know how many people truly read this and it doesn't matter.  I have found my voice.  I have chronicled my journey of IVF so others that may have to endure this have an idea of what to expect.  I have shared the emotional roller-coaster so women can know that they are not alone, and it's okay if you're a little emotionally unstable at times.

By sharing my story, people have reached out to me, sharing their stories.  I've created my own little family of Infertility Warrior Queens and I love it!  If my story is too real for you, then "Defriend" away.

1 comment:

  1. I agree and they were never really your friend in the first place!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...