Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Updates!

November 2012-All FOUR of us  :)


I finally made myself sit down and update the blog.  Sorry it's taken me so long-I really never knew how tired I would be at the end of my days of chasing a toddler around, being pregnant, and working.  Whew!

Be sure to click back and read some posts:

Our 20 week ultrasound-truly a heavenly experience,

Finding out what happened to our embryos, and

my BFP result!

There are a couple of other goodies too, but I figured these are the ones that people have wanted to know most about.  I am also working on a few more posts as well.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I just read your blog frequently. Thanks for sharing your thoughts....it was a nice post.
    IN VITRO FERTILIZATION

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...