Monday, April 22, 2013

I'm sorry

I know I said I was going to paste every day and I've been working on one since last night and had intended on finishing it today.  However, my sweet little girl woke up with a 100* fever :(  We've been snuggling and watching Yo Gabba Gabba all day today.

Since I haven't had time to write something, I'm sharing one of my favorite videos about infertility. The journey of infertility was also a journey of discovery.  Discovering who I am and learning to define myself outside of something that might not be, such as a mother.  This video addressed fears I've had, Keiko addresses all the "What If's" that crossed my mind in the beginning of my journey to have a family.  There are still certain parts of this video that make me cry, and I think no matter my circumstances they always will.  Though I no longer let infertility define me, it still haunts me every now and then.


 
What IF: A Portrait of Infertility from Keiko Zoll on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Really appreciated, information shared was really fantastic , good job, keep sharing and make us aware through your article. Elawoman

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...