Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Next Fundraiser: Mini Photo Shoots

After Shandy approached me with her FABULOUS deal (images from shoot to come soon!), she and I discussed other things that I could do and we both thought offering mini photo shoots would be a great offer.  So, Elaine Ward Photography is coming out of retirement to offer this special deal to a handful of people :)
                                               
             
The IVF Mini Photo shoots will be 30 minute long sessions, with 10 of your best images on CD with print release for $125 (a savings of $100).  You also have the option to order professional prints at a 30% discount (price sheet can be provided if interested).

I have reserved Saturday, August 11th for the photo shoot day and have 10 slots available.  4 slots are in the morning (8am-11am) and 6 slots in the evening (4:30pm-8:30pm).  The photo shoots will take place at Katherine Albertson Park in Boise.  

If you are interested, you can email me at: ward_family_2005@hotmail.com.  

Can't wait to have you schedule your session!

Post Edit: People have asked for more samples of my work.  If you're a friend of mine on FB, you have seen plenty of the images I have taken.  But if you're not, you can visit Elaine Ward Photography, as this was my blog when I had a business as a photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...