Thursday, July 5, 2012

Money In, Money Out.

It seems that as soon as we add money to our fund, it goes right out.

We sold an exercise bike fro $75, the next day we have to fill my birth control prescription for $74.  We made $230 at the garage sale and tomorrow I have to go in for my blood drawl and infectious disease panel.   That one is over $300, but luckily we have the money if the overall account.

Sometimes it gets me down that all the money is disappearing and that we're further from our goal, but I know that's not the case.  When money comes in and goes right out, it's one less bill we have to worry about. That's an chunk we can take off of our overall total.  Little by little we're making it toward our goal.

As I start more testing and making more visits to ICRM, it really is making things so real.  Our dreams of growing our family is beginning to come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...